The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Customer means the individual accessing or using the WeCrest Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the WeCrest Website, as applicable.
- WeCrest (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to WeCrest Ltd, 3F #3142, 45-8 World Cup-ro 8-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul 04029, South Korea.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Products and Services or parts of our Products and Services.
- Country refers to: Korea, Republic of
- Products and Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the WeCrest Service, to provide the WeCrest Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the WeCrest Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the WeCrest Service is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the WeCrest Service or from the WeCrest Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
While using Our WeCrest Website, We may ask Customer to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify Customer, or to provide necessary service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· SMTP information, if necessary
· Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the WeCrest Website.Usage Data may include information such as Customer’s Device Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of WeCrest Website that Customer visits, the time and date of Customer visits, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When Customer accesses the WeCrest Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device Customer uses, Customer’s mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Customer’s mobile device, Customer’s mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser Customer uses, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.We may also collect information that the Customer's browser sends whenever Customer visits our WeCrest Website or when Customer accesses the WeCrest Website by or through a mobile device.
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the WeCrest Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our WeCrest Website, including to monitor the usage of our WeCrest Website.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Customer’s registration as a user of the WeCrest Website. The Personal Data Customer provides can give Customer access to different functionalities of the WeCrest Website that are available to Customer as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services Customer has purchased or of any other contract with Us through the WeCrest Website.
- To contact Customer: To contact Customer via email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Customer with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that Customer has already purchased or enquired about unless Customer has opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Customer’s requests: To attend and manage Customer’s requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Products and Service Providers: We may share Customer’s personal information with Products and Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of WeCrest Website, to contact Customer after Customer visited our WeCrest Website or for payment processing by Bank Transfer or PayPal.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Customer’s personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our WeCrest Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Customer’s information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Customer’s state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Customer’s jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Customer’s Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Customer’s Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the WeCrest Website or the public
· Protect against legal liability
The security of Customer’s Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Customer’s Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our WeCrest Website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is aware that Customer under the age of 13 has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the WeCrest Website to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Customer’s information and Customer’s country requires consent from a parent, We may require such consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.